Our client is a reputable financial services and insurance firm who is looking for a Regional Associate General Counsel to be a part of their legal team. This team ensures an operating environment that minimises legal, regulatory and reputable risks and complies with all laws and regulations and the firm's policies and procedures.
- Assume role of Assistant Company Secretary of regional holding company while working with country counsel to ensure compliance with the firm's policies on corporate governance
- Support Asia Governance Counsel in global and regional projects and initiatives such as outsource services across APAC
- Prepare quarterly regulatory alerts while collaborating with local counsel and review agreements and legal documentations
- Support facilitation of MAS Annual Visit and prepare application for MAS approval
- Perform gap analysis against new regulations/ legislation
If you have work in a financial institutions/ insurance firm or related field and is interested, please click "Apply" or if you have any further inquiries, please contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for further conversation.