Application Support Analyst - Asset Management - Asset Manager - Derivatives - OTC - SQL - Fixed Income - Equities - Money Market - ETD
I am currently working with an Asset Manager client who is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team. This is a permanent position.
You will be supporting our client's OTC investment applications both in Production and UAT with primary focus on internal trade flow and the pricing of our client's OTC Derivative positions, applications by Front Office, Middle Office, Client services, etc to manage their book of OTC Derivatives positions
- Strong SQL essential with any knowledge of Cadis, Control M, QlikView, Reporting Services and UNIX (Solaris) advantageous.
- Structured approach to identification, definition and prioritisation of new work.
- Ability to make best use of available resources and identify where external or 3rd party resources are required.
- Can understand advice given from technical specialists and assess the impact in relation to actual requirements.
- Ability to work with incomplete information and to determine dependencies and constraints, likely to be of a highly technical nature.
Our client has a very generous benefit package and there's lots of opportunity for career growth.
For more details, please apply using the details below.