Accounts Payable - Financial Services
An exciting opportunity within a Global Leading Hedge Fund with offices based here in the Dublin market. They provide world class investments with the highest returns to their investors.
This new position will be part of finance team and deal with all the payment processes and help support the accounting team with the month end and intra month activities.
This is a great opportunity to join this company and team at such a pivotal time in the company.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Must make sure that the natural account and segments (cost centres/location) are completed correctly.
- Process the invoices and the audit t&e reports using the Oracle Cloud system.
- Build and develop relationships with all vendors.
- Provide support to the Finance team with the month end processes by doing bank reconciliations, accruals & prepayments, intercompany transactions and expense analyses.
- Will be required to part take in Ad-hoc projects when needed.
Some Key Requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3-4 years accounts payable experience.
- Bachelors degrees in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- Good communication in both verbal and written.
- Strong team player who is detail oriented and has a strong ownership of their work.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link! 😊