Workplace Service Manager
Head of IT Service
Experience: +10 years
Workplace Service Manager focus on the maintenance and resolution of technical issues related to computer applications or manage electronic systems and devices. He is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of service-desk operations to ensure users and business teams receive the support they require.
- Deliver day to day workplace management services, including concierge services, event management, helpdesk services and workplace communications.
- Manage a team responsible to ensure enquiries and workplace requests are met within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), managing escalations where necessary.
- Manage workplace systems and reporting, ensuring data is accurate and dashboard information (or reports) and provided to senior management, including team KPIs and operating budget.
- Lead business systems and building services projects to improve the workplace services function, undertaking project scoping, implementation and reporting to deliver projects on time.
- Establish, maintain and manage vendor relationships and implement clear KPIs and contract management processes to ensure efficient service agreements are met.
- Maintain effective relationships with customers while promoting and supporting an agile, harmonious working environment for customers.
- Proactively conduct regular internal customer meetings to drive engagement, collaboration and continual improvement and ensure processes are standardized, aligned and delivered in accordance with the wider regional portfolio.
- 10 Years ; Minimum 3-5 years experience in workplace services management
- Strong vendor management, including supplier selection and contract negotiating
- Demonstrated excellence in leading teams and efficient project completion
- Exceptional customer service skills