A New York based Asset Manager is looking to bring in a Security Engineer with a focus on Vulnerability Management. This is an opportunity for a strong Security Engineer to distinguish themselves within a stable Financial Services company. They can offer a pathway into the Asset Management space working within a Security department which is very much at the forefront of the companies thinking.
You will serve as a primary point of contact for Security vulnerabilities, particularly as they present themselves in the Network Security Space. Working within the Security team, you will plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade cybersecurity controls for the protection of the firm's data, systems, networks, and other assets.
The Successful Security Engineer will have:
- 5+ Years Security Engineering Experience
- 3+ Years Experience within Vulnerability Management
- 3+ Years Experience within Network Security
- Fortinet Experience is a plus
- Financial Services Candidates strongly preferred