My client is a industry leading Insurer, we are looking for a VP/SVP Audit, Quality Assurance to join the team.
* Lead the Audit Practice for the Group Internal Audit, and responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Internal Audit Methodology. This includes assessing and enhancing core practices to meet the standards and regulatory requirements and expectations.
* Manage and execute the quality assurance and improvement program. This will involve assessing whether the Internal Audit activities are executed efficiently and in accordance with the audit methodology, identifying best practices and making recommendations to continuously enhance the audit process.
* Be a trusted partner with the IA team, challenging respectfully and constructively, and influencing the audit team in the delivery of quality audit work
* Driving the delivery of projects and initiatives including leading the implementation of tools and innovation to increase efficiency and effectiveness of internal work performed.
* Lead in the development and implementation of tools, metrics and reporting to monitor adherence to audit policies and standards.
-At least 10 years of relevant work experience in audit in the financial services industry or in
-Strong understanding and thought leadership on audit practices, methodologies, internal
controls, risk assessment processes, tools and processes.
-Strong analytical skills on risks and controls, and balanced commercial mindset