In this role you will be documenting current business applications supporting or integrating to in-scope Workday capabilities. You will document future state Workday integrated solution requirements including applications that will be retired as part of the deployment.
- Document current business solution for in-scope business capabilities including high level processes, applications and integration mapping.
- Document high-level Workday integrated solution business requirements to a standard that can be sign-off by the business stakeholders
- Maintain in-scope integration inventory and application retirements
- Provide liaison between Workday programme technical team and business stakeholders throughout implementation lifecycle
- Support business stakeholders developing test scenarios for end to end testing
What we are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of ERP business systems within HR/Payroll, Finance or PSA functional areas
- Extensive experience working with the Workday HCM module
- Ability to consult, capture and analyse requirements from both business and technical stakeholders
- Experience defining and documenting high-level business requirements of process flows across multiple supporting systems
- Inclusive and collaborative style to build strong relationships with stakeholders