We are helping our MNC Financial service client which is undergoing a huge digital transformation to set up an in-house data engineering team in the Azure eco-system. You and the team will play a significant role in pioneering this transformation project and leading the data engineering team in Malaysia.
We are currently looking for 3 Data Engineerts for an exciting project with a leading Financial Services MNC. Due to urgency of the role, client is ready to pay 40-50% higher salary than your current package.
Start date: February-March 2023.
- Building of Data lake - Hadoop based migration to Azure (MUST)
- Business Support for Global wealth and management business, Troubleshoot and remediate data quality issues
- Predictive analytics by leveraging both internal & external sources data
- Utilize emerging technologies and big data design principles in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support big data and analytics initiative
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or Big Data or relevant disciplines
- At least 3-year experience with Data Engineering or Big Data Technologies, or Data Transformation, and modeling
- Experience in building scalable data platforms
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Data Lake, Azure, Google, AWS etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
- Experience with Java, Scala, and Python programming languages
- Self-motivated and team player, able to work under dynamic work environment and flexible to changes