A global top-tier Insurer/ Reinsurer is expanding and is looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join their International Programs team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business, working alongside professionals in a supportive team and promising career development.
You will be the overseeing International Programs accounts, allocating all Captive Accounts and allocated Complex Accounts from the International Portfolio. The ideal candidate will be the subject matter expert on International department- closely working with the underwriters and external stakeholders and managing network in regards to Global programs for the organisation. Responsibilities includes establishing strong relationships with Clients, their brokers and become the focal and contact point for all service matters relating to their accounts.
- Expert in-depth knowledge of International Programs
- Chartered Insurance Institute - Insurance Certificate is desirable
- At least 3 years experience of servicing International Insurance programs is essential.
- Managed and worked autonomously on a portfolio of work.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to lead and influence junior members of a team.
- Communicative and ability to drive strong customer service within the team