FREELANCE UI DESIGNER - INTERFACE'S LOVERS
For a well-known banking leader company, we are urgently looking for a creative UI DESIGNER to join a team of passionate IT people into the digital team.
This company is one of the best, leader in its sector that will allow you to have the opportunity to join the best IT UI team in Belgium and work with the latest technologies.
The DNA of the company is to provide full flexibility and learning development on their tools. They are based in Brussels This company allow their externs to have homeworking and a flexible working hour in order to enjoy a great work life balance. In addition, they are located just next to the metro, that will allow you to enjoy, by avoiding traffic jams, a good work life balance again!
The challenge and excellence are part of the DNA of the company, do not hesitate to apply if you want to be part of the best.
In this job you will need to be analytical , you will be able to utilise brand guidelines as a framework and you will also be working on different digital projects , client profiles , and different sectors ( B2B, B2C, Retail, Life , health.
FREELANCE UI DESIGNER - THE JOB :
- Create low and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Prototyping : create clickable, end-to-end journey of the mock-ups, that allows users to test the screens
- Work on the creation of a library of user interface components.
- Work on the co-creation of branding element, icons, illustrations, etc., complementary with the existing brand guidelines.
- Do photo treatment.
- Take note of the fact that technical and business requirements to deliver mobile first, intuitive, user-centred solutions
- Communicate your deliverables to key stakeholders, both business or more technical profiles
- Work closely with webmasters , UX ,product managers , copywriters other UI designers.
FREELANCE UI DESIGNER - YOUR PROFILE :
- Min. 5 years' experience as a UI Designer
- Working knowledge of design, prototyping & collaborative software's such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, …
- Expert comprehension of responsive design and mobile UI
- Good knowledge of HTML5 is an advantage
- Speaking French FLUENT is mandatory + ENG
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and the capacity to work under minimal supervision
- you need to pay attention to the details and be able to take an overview to guarantee consistency throughout all touchpoints
- need to be a Team player
FREELANCE UI DESIGNER - THE OFFER :
- A variety of trainings to develop your skills ;
- A supportive and friendly team to support you on a daily basis ;
- A company with a great company culture ;
- Long-term mission ( 1 year with an opportunity to be renewed) ;
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience.