Oliver James have partnered with one of Irelands most iconic and recognisable brands to join the business in a newly created Treasury Manager capacity reporting into the Head of the Function.
The focus of this position is to help develop, communicate and execute the treasury risk management strategy for the business in addition to be the primary treasury SME within the organisation.
Specifically this role is accountable for the preparation, monitoring, coordinating management and control of all treasury activities within the business. You will be involved in working across various teams in the business also.
Your day to day will look like but not be limited to the following;
- Managing and monitoring the treasury strategy inclusive of risk and cash management
- Assessing and explaining the impact of treasury transactions on the wider financial performance of the business (e.g. fuel and FX hedging)
- Preparing and presenting analysis to senior stakeholders on treasury market trends and the appropriate risk management responses for the business.
- Partnering and being the primary conduit for all treasury topics between Treasury and external stakeholders (e.g. banks, financial institutions, external auditors)
- Working with the Financial Reporting team to ensure accuracy of all associated postings in respect of treasury
- Developing and maintaining a suite of treasury reporting which will be used across a broad range of forums across the business
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience within a treasury setting with ideally with matters pertaining to the aviation industry. Strong technical and commercial awareness with demonstrable experience of working in a fast moving environment.
If this role is something you would like to be considered for, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more information before applying, don't hesitate in reaching out on the information below.
email@example.com | +35315719706