Transformation Manager - 6-month FTC
Oliver James are recruiting for a Transformation Manager for a 6 month FTC (with extension likely) with a Leeds based client. As part of the role, you will sit between the company and their clients to ensure the Cloud transformation runs smoothly.
Key responsibilities for the Transformation Manager:
- Delivery of transformation communications to our standard client base utilising various media to engage and build relationships.
- Work with clients to take them on the migration journey, having regular engagement meetings, sharing documentation and artefacts to support their migration efforts.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, managing any questions, queries or concerns with migrations via mailbox or calls.
- Engaging business SME across multiple teams to support client queries where required.
Key skills for the Transformation Manager:
- Experience of working in a client facing environment, ideally financial services, as part of a client services or client project management team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients of differing experience, requirements and seniority.
- Ability to agree clear objectives, meet deadlines and problem-solve in a pressured environment.
If this role sounds of interest, please reach out to Emily Smith on 0161 694 0743 or at firstname.lastname@example.org