Our expanding client is seeking to hire a Transfer Agency AVP for their Dublin City Centre offices.
The Transfer Agency AVP is responsible for overseeing the shareholder register and completing checks and reviews required for all transfer agency tasks.
This includes checking responsibilities for transactions and payments, liaising with investors, clients and internally, oversight of key control functions, project participation and management, point of escalation for team members, running the team in the absence of the VP
The AVP must ensure adherence to Internal Transfer Agency procedures in addition to both internal and Regulatory AML requirements at all times
- Day to day review of TA processes across Hedge and PE clients to include:
- Review of new investor AML/KYC
- Review of capital activity including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, capital calls, distributions & equalisation events
- Prepare and review client reporting
- Preparation / approval of payments
- Review AML / FATCA/CRS documents as applicable
- Review of certain processes performed in an outsourced location
- Ensuring compliance with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS
- Assisting the VP in drafting of robust operational procedures - ensuring that procedures exist for every process / where changes in processes occur that this is captured in procedures and fund specific guides.
- Identifying gaps in controls and processes and putting process improvement suggestions forward in a professional manner
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, investors, auditors, and other external & internal parties as required
- Active participation in TA projects and relevant systems testing
- Preparing board reports and representing Apex at external client and board meetings
On offer is the opportunity to join an expanding and interesting business whilst being well rewarded