Test & Release Manager
This newly created role will be responsible to design and execute the quality and release processes of the concerned systems and applications. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with complex software quality and release management. He/She will be the last validation gate before releasing products to production environments, ensuring management for the qualitative results and controlled release management as per business objectives.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to define, propose and execute end-to-end test strategy
- Responsible to define and propose tools and methodology for testing and release management
- Ensure high quality standards to the management
- Lead the test team
- Responsible for the definition of acceptance criteria for end-to-end testing with business and product owners
- Executes planned tests strategy ensuring all acceptance criteria are met
- Advice management before any productive release will be allowed
- Define and manages release plans with business and aligns objectives with technical team
- Will collaborate in a SAFe (Agile at Scale) managed environment
- Champion continual service improvement across quality assurance, automation and tooling
- Responsible to identifies bugs and follow up on resolution
- Responsible to organize and follow up on Alpha and Beta testing
- Responsible to manage and follow up external partners involved in testing
- Proposes improvements and follows them up
In addition to your fun, positive and over creative personality, you can demonstrate excellent communication skills and a developed team player mind set.
The successful candidate will have a high attention to details, excellent organisation skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience as Test and Release Manager in complex distributed systems composed by hardware, embedded services, cloud services and web/mobile applications
- Good knowledge of modern requirement documentation and testing tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Strong communication skills toward team and management
- Hands on approach
- Ability to structure complex processes across multiple teams