Our client (Asset management arm of the leading Life Insurance client) is looking for a seasoned Investment Systems Delivery Project Manager, who will be responsible for maintaining the overall delivery of Transformation and BAU projects within IT team.
You will bring in future-looking technologies and applications together to realise strategic directions set out by the portfolio lead, developing the future technology roadmap and implementation planning thereof.
- 10+ years working experience in Investment IT in a Delivery ot IT Project Manager capacity;
- Ability to work with Platform team and Third parties on the solution from the applications perspective (invetment systems mostly);
- Good understanding of solutioning, while working in SaaS environment;
- Must be familiar with Azure components eg data factory, databricks, Azure SQL/Synapse, DataLakes, PowerBI;
- Cloud certifications (eg AZ900, DP900, ML900, AI900, solution Architect, etc) is a BIG plus but not a must;
- Hands on experience in designing data warehousing solution in Azure, familiar with ETL, and PowerBI dashboard exposure;
- MS PowerApp experience will be added advantage, not mandatory.
- Facilitate system implementation/upgrades/support particularly during solution design and BAU projects related to the review of future solution roadmap
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and adopt a forward-looking approach to develop future technology roadmap and implementation planning (short to mid-term for 3-5 years)
- Partner with the business to gain deep understanding of its strategy, processes and requirements. Translate the business requirements into functional requirements, recommend and select the most optimal solution, and communicate the project update to the business
- Work with Enterprise Architect to define key principles, governance, compliance and policy to designing technology architecture for the organization
- Work closely with portfolio delivery in solution design and BAU projects; pair up with portfolio leads to conduct strategic planning per portfolio; set up joint committee with other enterprise architects for knowledge and practice sharing for consensus and community support
Should you be interested, please apply for this role and if you are a good fit for the role we will call you back immediately.