Oliver James are keen to speak to Digital & Technology Risk Specialist candidates on behalf of a global client looking to to their Tecghnology Risk Assurance function. The team is based in London, and the salary banding ranges from £40,000 - £75,000 depending on experience.
Oliver James are keen to speak to Digital & Technology Risk Specialist candidates on behalf of a global client looking to to their Technology Risk Assurance function. The team is based in London, and the salary banding ranges from £40,000 - £75,000 depending on experience.
With the team, you likely be involved in:
- Helping stakeholders develop their digital strategy by leading teams that provide specialist risk assurance and advice.
- Staying current with the latest technology trends, leading risk management practices, and industry sector issues.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of your client portfolio, including the development of plans and quality assurance of all aspects of the work and reporting.
- Performing risk management processes and developing commercial arrangements.
- Leading and coaching high performing teams, resource management, recruitment, and development for team members. You'll make quality time and take an interest in your team.
- Shaping our future by leading innovation streams that build future products, services, and solutions.
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders, and identifying opportunities where we could assist them.
Requirements for the role
You'll make decisions and take actions that are based on our values and will deliver purposeful impact where it counts.
To be successful in this role you'll be:
- Passionate to continue your career in technology, cyber, risk management, and partner with clients.
- Business and commercial minded in your approach.
- Motivated to lead with purpose, innovate, and make a genuine lasting impact.
- Able to offer a strong and compelling view of technology and risk management.
- Self organised and able to manage your time effectively to prioritise and achieve deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident with excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- An active listener and proactive in taking action.
- Able to work autonomously, pro-actively, and effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Have demonstrable experience in identifying opportunities to partner with clients and successfully deliver these.
Personal and professional qualities
- Professionally qualified and able to demonstrate expertise in a specialist field.
- Relevant experience within a technology, cyber, audit, and/or risk management role.
- Digitally literate and able to use tools such as Microsoft Office 365.
- In depth understanding of technology trends and industry sector issues.
You'll benefit from ongoing coaching, career mentoring, and be supported by a career pathway that was launched in 2021. This provides you with an opportunity to continue to develop market leading skills across our different capabilities and advance your professional development by undertaking certifications such as CISA, CISM, CIPM, CISSP, CCSP, CHECK, CREST and AWS certification.