A market leading P&C Insurance client of mine is seeking a Technical PM to join their growing business. Your primary duties will include planning and supervising project teams to ensure timely and budget-conscious delivery of the final products. This will involve aligning project activities with the objectives and goals of our business customers.
Your role involves providing support to our teams, prioritizing project deliverables, and efficiently allocating resources across business and technical units as needed. You will assume full responsibility for all project facets, including but not limited to implementation, support, and documentation/reporting.
Projects include but are not limited to: launching new Products for the Life organization, consolidate/decommission systems, launch new functionality, fix and upgrade systems whilst moving business elements to the cloud.
- Recent insurance experience
- 5-10yrs of Project Management experience in a large corporate environment
- Experience working and engaging with senior/executive stakeholders
- Experience with process design, workflow analysis, re-engineering or other change management techniques whose purpose is to make and implement recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Experience working on large projects in a regulated environment.
- PMP certification is preferred but not essential.