Our client is looking for seasoned solution architect candidate who's experienced in Enterprise Architecture and Software development.
- Lead in delivering the solution architecture of enterprise scale, end-to-end solution for major projects; guide projects in their technology and vendor selections; in particular be responsible for deliverables such as Business Requirement Documents (BRDs, Architectural Design Specification (ADS), and estimations for initiatives)
- Lead in establishing and evolving an architecture framework of data, application, or technology policies, principles, patterns, standards and guidelines, and facilitate their adoption; In particular documenting principles, policies, patterns, standards and guidelines, and educating the team and broader IT community about these
- Lead the development of the Company's IT architecture and facilitate its adoption; participate and drive the review of technology and its selection and review system designs for compliance with established architecture or the evolution of that architecture
- Lead in walk-throughs and reviews of systems design
- Prototype novel business solutions; evaluate or pilot business-enabling solutions
- Lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system or long term issues that impact business operation
- Provide high level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams to assist in decision-making
- Monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans
- Mentor team members ensuring that the team has appropriate skill levels and in the areas of requirements capture and solution architecture. Ensure that the team have sufficient knowledge of the Company's policies and architectures in particular the architectures of Information service systems
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviors.
- IT experience building software solutions and in architecture preferably leading at team of architects and analysts
- Experience working on messaging broker platforms and API Management platforms in, large scale distributed, high availability and high performance systems
- Broad and deep architecture knowledge and skills, covering; solution, application, infrastructure, data and integration
- Strong knowledge and experience of technology and process frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns
- Expert or near expert level of experience with the open standards such as OpenAPI, messaging and authentication/ authorization frameworks such as OAuth2
- Experience with practicing DevOps, Agile, and common tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of AsyncAPI, Solace, Docker and Kubernetes would be an advantage
- Very strong communications skills to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills that standout from the crowed with ability to quickly and accurately understand a problem and apply appropriate solutions in a targeted manner.