Technical IT Auditor
Den Haag €75.000 - €110.000 total
We are looking for someone with detailed IT infrastructure knowledge and which you enables to join the audits successfully and to communicate effectively with the IT professionals of the Group.
Your impact as a technical IT Auditor at the Insurance Company
Nobody is eagerly rubbing their hands waiting to be audited. You're perfectly aware of that. But you're also aware of how important perfectly configured IT is for the security and reliability of the Insurer.
Which is why you integrate your detailed technical IT infrastructure knowledge seamlessly with your talent for IT processes and your communicative skills. That's how you make sure your involvement within audits are thorough and thoroughly appreciated. You research, analyse and confer. If you're looking for a job that provides variety and high added value, this is your opportunity. Every audit is completely different from the next, and you work constantly with different teams. Inside and outside the Insurer. And often with an international flavour.
So you don't have to worry about being bored as technical IT Auditor in the Insurer!
Using your own initiative and ambition, you achieve the best results:
- Analyse upfront the IT systems and infrastructure components which are used by the business unit which will be audited.
- Involved in executing assessments and reviews of IT systems and processes in the various parts of the Group and the business units.
- Timely, clear and complete contribution to audit reports for higher management, including well-reasoned recommendations for improvement.
Who you are
They're looking for someone with detailed IT infrastructure knowledge and which you enables to join the audits successfully and to communicate effectively with the IT professionals of the Group. During an audit, you will regularly be dealing with complex and sensitive material. But with your good communicative, analysis and social skills, you contribution is key for the results of the audit performed by the team. You've got a true hands-on mentality; you enjoy resolving complex problems in a practical manner and you can keep a cool head.
Because of your performed detailed technical analysis of the IT infrastructure and the related hands-on experience you are able to identify, prove and exploit possible security weakness and discuss with responsible system administrators and management what improvement actions they can take. It goes without saying that you have:
- In depth experience, technical knowledge in managing or auditing complex IT systems (platforms, networks, databases or cloud solutions) with specialised assessment tools (such as Nessus)
- Certifications such as CEH, CISA CISSP are a pre
- Bachelor or master degree in IT, IT Security and/or IT Audit
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Dutch
The Audit department is responsible for the execution of independent assessments within the organisation and effectiveness of internal controls and risk management of the Insurer. The IT Audit department, of which you will be a part, consists of around 14 people and includes both technical IT auditors, who are primarily concerned with the bits and bytes, and general IT auditors, who are more focused on the processes. The IT department performs about 30 audits a year, constantly centring on a wide array of topics. For each audit, a new team is created from both disciplines; so you will be continually collaborating with different colleagues.
These constantly changing teams of colleagues feel quite familiar; this is due undoubtedly to the trips abroad you take together. So you won't just be working extremely intensively on an audit, but you'll be eating together and doing other fun things together. This way, you also get to know each other in an informal setting. they consider good mutual connections to be important; after all, your goal is to successfully complete a complex assignment together.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. They give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. They help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
You are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at the Insurer. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At the Insurer give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are (currently online) sports lessons and a special allowance to set up your home office and internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Salary between €75.000 en €110.000 depending on your knowledge and experience total package.
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 4 hours of leave, based on a 40-hour week (that's 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month, paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled for business and commuting.
At the Insurer work hybrid. We combine working from home and working in the office. Teams can meet online or in person.
If you like this opportunity, please get in contact.
Arie.firstname.lastname@example.org / +3208088609