A truly an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join a well-established business who are growing year on year, and diversifying with further backing from global companies.
As a national media company, my client are looking to add to their close-knit team, where you would be responsible for delivering both large scale transformation projects and incremental changes within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To become an expert on the groups business systems and data processes
- To Identify, analyse and document business requirements take from the wider business strategy - working with internal stakeholders and third parties to achieve this
- Document requirements using appropriate methods such as: process diagrams, use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria, data flows, data mapping descriptions, impact analysis
- Take a lead on system investigations, identifying options for improvement - Also suggesting innovative and creative solutions to meet business challenges
- Work closely with all areas of the business including project managers, architects, product owners, super users, developers and testers to ensure requirements are traceable throughout the project life cycle
- Act as the main voice between developers / technical specialists and the wider business, ensuring that requirements are understood and met
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
My clients are a tech lead company, and so are constantly innovating and implementing the latest tools and technologies (AWS, DevOps, Data). With this in mind, my client are looking for individuals who have previously worked within a media company on system and tech lead projects.
This role is a permanent position, based out of the London area and are extremely flexible with working arrangements and are typically expected in office 1 day in every 2 weeks, the majority of your time will be spent working remotely. In addition, there is a competitive salary on offer for the role and benefits package inclusive of bonus scheme, private health & dental cover, etc.
For further information, or to be under immediate consideration, please contact Lauren Taylor on 0161 507 5837 / lauren.taylor @ oliverjames. com