Team Lead .Net - Multicultural & flexible environment
Our client is a leading in-store digital engagement solutions company, offering a broad portfolio of solutions ranging from in-store radio to digital signage, interactivity and mobile apps. develops innovative digital solutions to improve service, engagement, customer loyalty and communication in the retail sector.
Easy access via public transport (near Forest) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
The employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field by working on top Belgian projects from A to Z and working with modules completely house made.
A good internal atmosphere and a high degree of autonomy define our client, so you will have the chance to work in a place within a professional and friendly team who want to evolve together with the company.
Team Lead .Net - the job :
We are hiring a Team lead in .Net. Your team is responsible for developing high-quality software applications to meet the needs of the company and customers and to develop internal IT systems. In addition, the Team lead will manage a team of 3 developers. The main tasks and responsibilities of the candidate are:
- Requirements technical analysis;
- SW Delivery (deploy);
- SW Updating and maintenance;
- Internal IT System configuration.
- Become the driving force of a team of passionate .NET specialists
Team Lead .Net - your profile :
- At least 5 years of experience in .Net;
- Backend languages: .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET (MVC, WebAPI) and .NET core;
- Databases: MSSQL;
- Fluent in French and a strong knowledge in English;
- Knowledge of IT Systems (database and web application) Restful;
- Methodology Agile - Scrum;
- Git - CI/CD;
- OOP - TDD - BDD;
- Knowledge - experience with SalesForce, Redis, MongoDB, Azure, Atlassian, Android, AI-Machine Learning;
Team Lead .Net - Your future package :
- A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- You have the opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position;
- Flexibility with homeworking + flexible hours;
- Extensive trainings + evolution perspective;
- Several team building activities (BBQ, Karting televie, accrobranche, paintball, Christmas event etc);
- Offices situated in an accessible location, near a Ring exit. A private bus also serves our offices from and to Brussels-South train station.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36