TEAM LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE - BRUSSELS - LEADER OF HIS MARKET
If you want to unleash your full potential or you are looking for new challenges, then read the position below.
For a leader in the oil market, I am looking for a Team Lead Infra to join its IT team division in Brussels.
This company is internationally known for the expertise of its employees, will offer you the possibility to follow trainings and pass the certifications that will help you develop your skills and become an expert.
By joining them, you will work in a strong team-spirit environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so you will overcome all challenges together!
In this "Made in Belgium" company, you will have a real impact in the IT department and your ideas will be taken account!
Infrastructure Lead - The job
As a leader of the IT department, you will :
- Be the link between the IT department and the other department.
- Assist with drawing up budgets and sourcing.
- Support the development of technical projects within the company.
- Provide input for the technical standards.
- Monitor technological developments and share them within the other departments.
Infrastructure Lead - The profile
You have a master's degree in IT (mandatory).
You have 5 years of experience as System Engineer or Solution Architect.
You are trilingual (Dutch, French and English).
You have good communication skills and you are a team-player.
Infrastructure Lead - The offer
By joining this fast-growing company, you will have,
- A permanent position.
- An attractive salary depending on your profile.
- A company car + fuel card.
- Group insurance, hospital insurance.
- A laptop, phone + subscription.
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- The chance to have a real impact on the IT department.
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take a new challenge, this job is made for you!