Oliver James is looking for a Tax Analyst in Financial Crimes. Do you have between 1-3 of experience as Tax Analyst? Then this is your chance!
- Bachelor in accountancy-taxation or a Master in Law or Economics. A postgraduate or complementary Masters qualification in Tax is an asset.
- Few years of Tax compliance experience in an international environment
The ideal candidate
- You have at the least one year experience as tax analyst
- You understand the theory behind tax rules and combine analysis with insight
- You have a basic knowledge of Belgian accounting principles
- You have experience in working with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oracle is an asset
- You have a fast learning, analytical and pro-active mindset
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a solid knowledge of English
About the team
You will be joining the Financial Division and be part of our international Tax compliance team in the Group Accounting Services (GAS) department.
You will report to our tax compliance manager and be responsible for the following tax compliance processes, for different Euroclear group entities handled within our Finance Shared Service Center:
- corporate income tax (CIT)
- value added tax (VAT)
- other tax reporting (eg. withholding tax, fiches 281.50, DAS2, local taxes, DAC6, CBCr, TP Local files, …
- Undertake a variety of tax assignments, requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed, e.g. coordinating and providing financial and operating information for compilation of tax returns.
- Coordinates the completion, in collaboration with our outsourcing partner, of various tax returns by required deadlines. Perform the necessary data quality checks before sending information to external parties. Ensures internal control framework is in place.
- Support the preparation and review of CIT/VAT returns, CIT/VAT audits and CIT/VAT accruals by required deadlines of entities of the group in different countries.
- Support the accounting team during the month-end financial closing cycle for all tax related topics
- Provide guidance to the finance, accounting, and operational teams on compliance requirements and applicable tax criteria
- Monitor compliance training sessions and discussions to ensure internal staff is educated on tax laws, processes, and guidelines
- Maintain the company's tax data, update tax rates, and correct data errors to ensure tax filings are accurately processed
- Support and improve internal tax audit capabilities to identify tax exposures and compliance risks before external audits take place
- Prepare and carry out initial investigations into tax issues
Are you interested? Send your application!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!