Our client, one of the leading insurance companies based in Ireland, are seeking a talented Systems Analyst (SAN) to join their Information Services delivery team. The successful candidate will be passionate about analysis and deliver requirements in a clear fashion, being understood by stakeholders and technical teams within financial services.
This role will also see you work closely with the SAN lead and mentoring more junior members of the team.
Role and responsibilities (not limited to);
- Work with I.S. and Business Stakeholders to understand the business architecture and the high-level business drivers
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with business and I.S. teams
- Translate business requirements into formal business requirements documentation and functional specifications and/or Agile artefacts such as Epics, features, user stories etc.
- Work within the Digital enablement service line to support project(s) progression via Analysis and QA skills, in conjunction with other team members as part of an Agile team
Technologies and tools;
- Hands on experience of using Jira and confluence for storing documentation and creating Epics, features, User Stories and other artefacts as part of an Agile team.
- Microsoft office suite of tools including excel, word, PowerPoint, office365
- Flow chart and Diagramming software such as Visio, Signavio, LeanIX
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in Agile scrum software development lifecycles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and verbal English
Don't let this great opportunity pass you by, so if this role sounds suitable for you, apply below!