**Systems Analyst - Permanent - Financial Services - Permanant**
A leading Financial Services company based in the City are looking for a Systems Analyst to come and join their Global Technology team. This is an exciting role for someone with drive and enthusiasm for Platforms (Applications) Management to work across the full change lifecycle from Design through to 'Run'. This role will also provide application support to all employees across all our global Business Units.
The Systems analyst will ideally come from a Technical or Analyst (Business/Platforms/Data) background. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a new Platforms & Technology function and embrace the challenge of growing with a team from the early stages.
The teams support a variety of Platforms and a mixture of bespoke in-house built applications through to off the shelf systems. As Systems Analyst you will provide support and development including the specification of designs, as well as software build and release management. The Systems Analyst will also ensure Platforms serviced by 3rd parties are aligned to our processes and frameworks.
- Experience of at least one of the following business/ technology processes:
- Client Claims & Underwriting
- Re-Insurance Operations
- Cross Platform (Application) Lifecycle Management including Cloud, SaaS or PaaS solutions and/or embedding technology post implementation
- Managed or delivering global based Platform services across multiple regions.
- Experience of managing change and operation of Platforms (Applications)
- Experience within Insurance or Financial Service Solutions would be essential however, other regulated industry experience would be considered.
- Good relationship skills and proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Hands on experience in two or more of the following: MS SSIS (ETL's & Integration) MS SharePoint, SaaS Solutions, Microsoft Suite, Jira, Bitbucket Confluence