We have partnered with a leading real estate client in Germany to support them in finding an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Consultant to lead the roll-out of Onboarding 2.0 on a long term contract.
The contract can start any time between 2nd May and the 31st July and will likely last for around 6 months initially (strong opportunity for extension). We have competitive rates on offer and my client can be flexible depending on experience.
You will be helping to plan the implementation schedule and therefore have significant contract over the amount of days worked per week (ideally 1-2 days until the end of the year). My client could also consider someone that has more availability and can deliver the project in a shorter time frame.
You will be responsible for:
- Requirements analysis
- Implementation & testing
- Cutover preparation
- Go-live & post go-live support
- Leading customer workshops
- Interface from/to SAP ERP HCM system
- Business Fluency in German
- Implementation experience in SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
- Senior consulting skills with the ability to manage entirely from solution to go-live
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 certification (preferred)
If you are interested in discussing this project opportunity further, please apply now or reach out to Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.