Oliver James is looking for a SQL Architect for different roles, with strong capabilities.
We introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each others experiences, helping to fulfil their potential. As such, you can come to expect a consistently high level of service and delivery, placing up to C-suite talent in permanent and contract positions, as well as project-based consultancy and temp solutions worldwide from our 12 global locations.
Your key responsibilities:
- Within Data Solutions, you will have the chance to create and mold intricate technical (functional) solutions for a particular domain in accordance with specifications.
- You are in charge of following and maintaining the technical architecture standards and guidelines for a Microsoft Solution SQL domain solutions.
- You keep an eye on both the functional and non-functional aspects of the architecture. (maintenance, performance,...) and see to it that the various agile teams adhere to it.
- You supervise the technical life cycle of the complete data warehouse to ensure that it is dependable, manageable, and future-proof while staying within the budget and resource constraints
- You act as a technical and functional advisor to the architects and the many multidisciplinary teams within the release train; you build best practices and communicate them to the development teams.
- You keep track of changes in technology in terms of DEA standards, industry standards, international standards, products, and architectures, and you develop best practices.
Skills and competences:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as Data Architect.
- You are an expert with SQL Server (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS,....) and already done a project on implementation in a Linux environment
- You have great capabilities in Data modelling with Data Vault
- You are Fluent in Dutch with great skills in English
- You are a team player with a Proactive attitude
- If you have an experience in project management or team management is a plus.