We are looking for an experienced SQL Developer / Data Engineer to join a multi-disciplined , agile team that is responsible for the development of bespoke applications, system integration's, reporting, analytics and data projects.
You'll be working across their Azure cloud hosted SQL estate as well as developing within Azure - utilising various SaaS offerings
This globally recognised organisation is going through a large period of growth due to continued success (even during the last couple of years). They are mid way through a large technology transformation towards the Azure across their technology estate!
- Database design and modelling
- Migrations of on-premise databases to Azure
- Database integration's including the use of APOs
- To adopt continuous improvement methodology & delivering a best in class service to the organisation!
- Server & database security of data applications
- Availability , recoverability & performance of data applications within their estate
- SQL Server 2012 upwards including Azure SQL servers and databases
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Azure /ADF/Logic App /BlobStorage
- APIs, SOAP, Rest
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS
- PowerShell or equivalent
- Knowledge of Jira
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong SQL and Microsoft background who is looking to take that next step in their career towards the cloud!
We are not looking for an Azure expert but for someone with the right attitude and enthusiasm to learn! With a dedicated Learning & Development team, your career progression and training is a priority to this organisation
With a hybrid home/ office structure, you need to be a commutable distance to their offices in central Manchester
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!