MS SQL DBA - 60% Capacity - German speaking
An international organisation based in Zurich are looking for a Database Administrator to work on their MS SQL product. The role is available for 2-3 days work each week and requires a German speaker. Onsite work can be flexible as you'll only be required to come onsite for a day each month.
Here are the details:
- 40-60% capacity (ideally across 5 working days)
- Essentials skills: seasoned DBA experience working on MS SQL product & experience in cluster setups (AlwaysOn) is needed
- Certifications are preferred but not essential
- German Language is essential
- Contract until the end of the year
If you're interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.