My client are a fast-growth life & pensions business in the City of London that has seen considerable (c. 50%) headcount growth in their finance team in the past 12 months based on their continued success.
They are now looking to add a strong technical accountant to the team to manage all Solvency II reporting.
This role is ideal for qualified technical accountants that have strong insurance experience but are looking to make a bigger impact in a smaller, but growing, organisation.
- Manage Solvency II reporting process
- Support liaison with PRA
- Compile all relevant data for reporting procedure
- Business partner the chief actuary and CRO
- Support wider statutory reporting process
- Contribute to Tax reporting process
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified accountant
- 4+ years insurance experience
- 3+ years Solvency II reporting experience
- VAT/Tax reporting knowledge
Full spec available on application.
Please note: Due to volume of applications, individual responses cannot be guaranteed.