Oliver James have exclusively partnered with a Swiss-based Software and IT Services company with offices globally to recruit a Software Solution Architect. If you're looking for new architecture challenges in a dynamic environment and understand complex application environments then this could be a great opportunity for you.
As a Software Architect, you will be working on various agile high-level projects specifically in the Public Sector. This will involve working on challenging and exciting projects such as Identity and Access Management, authentication for social security systems and more. Ensuring secure digitalisation of business processes is a core value of the business and this will be part of your day to day job.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and designing system architectures and contributing to design of overall architecture of complex software systems in the Java Enterprise Ecosystem (Java, JEE, Spring, Angular, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Technical project responsibility and decision making authority
- Close communication, cooperation and collaboration with stakeholders. You will be the point of contact for projects and assignments and will work with Project Managers, Customer and Stakeholders across the full life cycle.
- Professional leadership of developers, integrators and other IT professionals in the team.
- Ensuring technical specifications and documentation are complete and correct to the highest standard.
- Identifying, anticipating, escalating and migrating technical risks.
- Higher education (University Degree) at Bachelors or Masters Level in computer science or a related area of study
- 3+ years of experience in the role of a Software/Solution Architect, including experience with Java related technologies, ideally alongside Spring, Angular, Kubernetes, Docker and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Ideally you are certified in CPSA-F or TOGAF
- Experience in agile software projects such as SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe is beneficial
- Familiarity with most modern architecture patterns
- Strong communication skills with an analytical approach
- Strong German (B2+) and English skills
Please contact William.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.