Software Engineer III- Permanent
Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions to enable business operations for company goals & objectives.
Client: Mortgage insurance
Salary: 120k+ benefits and 401k
Location: Raleigh or Greensboro; 3 days in office
Interview process: 1-2 interviews
Job Responsibilities & requirements
- Coordinates with Digital Product Manager and Software engineer IVs to ensure that the engineering realization is in accordance with Enterprise Architecture principles and software development best practices.
- Offers suggestions to stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve project and program objectives.
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technology and engineering standards, practices and tools.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, and Spring REST.
- Experience in Angular, TypeScript, and Node.js.
- Experience with OpenShift Container Platform preferred.
Work eligibility: US Citizen or Green Card Holder *sponsorship is available for this position
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level