Software Engineer- Perm - West Midlands
A renowned leading organisation are currently searching for a developer to join their highly skilled team to create and maintain quality application software to support business processes.
The engineer will be working within a growing team in a company that's currently going through a large transformation towards the cloud! They will invest in you and allow you to have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies truly progressing your career!
Skills & Experience:
- You have worked on the creation or maintenance of RESTful Web APIs.
- Proven .NET development background, proficient in C#, and able to use SQL to support your work.
- Experience using a decentralised version control such as Git is desired
- Knowledge with tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira is desired
- Enthusiasm to work well with other technical roles e.g. Testers, Data Engineers and Architects to deliver high quality solutions.
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering high quality solutions.
- A desire to learn and work in a role progressing towards Azure
This is a permanent role with hybrid working options; however, you must be able to commute to their offices in Nottingham for travel as needed
For further information, or to be under immediate consideration, please contact Muzi Swakamisa at Oliver James on 0161 6940 834 / Muziswakamisa@oliverjames.com