SOC Manager | Switzerland | Competitive Salary
Are you a passionate and highly skilled cybersecurity professional with a track record of leading teams to protect critical assets from cyber threats? We have an exciting opportunity for a SOC Manager to join a leading business in Switzerland. This innovative company is committed to delivering life-changing products for people worldwide. As they embark on establishing a robust Security Operations Center (SOC), we are seeking a talented SOC Manager to spearhead this vital initiative.
Job Overview: As the SOC Manager, you will play a pivotal role in safeguarding the organisation against cyber threats and incidents. This is a unique opportunity to build something new from scratch and make a lasting impact. You will lead the SOC and collaborate closely with IT and business teams to ensure a proactive and effective security posture.
- Oversee incident monitoring, detection, and response activities to promptly identify and mitigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Build a SOC to bolster the organisation's security posture.
- Conduct simulations and table-top exercises to assess the organisation's preparedness for potential cyber-attacks.
- Collaborate with IT and business teams to develop and improve incident response procedures.
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to enhance the technical capabilities of the SOC.
- Prepare and present reports on security incidents, trends, and risk analysis to senior management and stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of security tools and technologies, making recommendations for improvements and selecting new ones.
- Stay updated on the latest cybersecurity threats, industry trends, and best practices to ensure the SOC remains at the cutting edge of defense.
- Proven experience in incident monitoring, detection, and response within a SOC environment.
- Strong technical background in cybersecurity, including expertise in SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, and other security tools.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting simulations and table-top exercises.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is mandatory.
- Ideally based in Switzerland
If this sounds of interest to you, please reach out to email@example.com or apply below.