Exciting opportunity at Managerial Level security services company in Hong Kong. Brings a host of advanced managed solutions via the Security Operations Centres (SOCs). Embedded with automation and driven by threat intelligence, Company SOCs reduce the time and resources needed to detect, investigate and escalate threat alerts.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Oversee the SOC's daily operations in Hong Kong & Asia Pacific region and provide support to all SOC personnel to ensure all deliverables are met within SLAs
* Develop and maintain SOC policies and standard operating procedures
* Identify and manage potential and actual operational issues and risks and take corrective action
* Assist in the development of ongoing training programs designed to help advance our analyst's careers and our company's growth
* Manage SOC personnel including enforcing operational controls, shift management
* Manage relationships with our customer's in-house security's teams and frequently interact with client management
* Manage the infrastructure, network and applications to support the operations
* Perform a lead role in IT infrastructure deployment / technology refresh operations.
* Support business development with sales team to expand delivery in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific region in collaboration with other business units in Singapore or other offices.