The Senior Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for the design, development, testing, and operation of the infrastructure supporting the company's solutions, as well as the software development lifecycle process by which those solutions are engineered. Site Reliability Engineers will work together and with other engineering teams to deliver high quality solutions to clients.
Your Role And Responsibilities
- Work with architects to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Work with engineering teams to create development processes.
- Serve as knowledge resource for advice and guidance on technical issues, both internally to the Site Reliability team and externally to other engineering teams.
- Maintain infrastructure, repair bugs, and respond to downtime.
- Provide support for software engineering teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of common software development tools and technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of AWS cloud and services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux
- Comprehensive knowledge of DevOps practice and tooling such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code pattern using Terraform, Packer, etc.
- Ability to train and mentor fellow engineers.
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience with container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, etc.