We are currently looking for a ServiceNow Technical Architect to join a ServiceNow specialist consultancy. You will be working in a thriving fast paced environment implementing ServiceNow to a variety of customers.
The founder's fundamental vision is to listen to employees and to provide an inclusive workplace where your opinions and skills can help to influence the growth and trajectory of the organisation.
As part of this exciting business, you'll have the opportunity to stay current with the latest developments, training's and certifications - whilst utilising and providing value with your expertise.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define the architecture of ServiceNow implementations and oversee their successful deployment.
- You will develop system documentation, including process flows, design documents etc.
- Develop best in class practice designs and solutions to meet technical requirements of projects and to become a trusted advisor on how to apply these to meet business needs.
- Maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction, whilst always looking to strengthen the relationships between the business and customer.
- Preparing and running functional design workshops, focused on creating design specifications based on out of the box functionality and customer requirements.
- Staying current on product developments/ releases and ServiceNow qualifications to a level required for demonstrations and thought leaderships.
- Experienced in the Design and implementation of ServiceNow solutions.
- Knowledge of experience of some or more of the following: ITOM, CMDB and Discovery
- Experienced in Scrum and Agile ways of working.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and coaching others within the business, sharing best practices and knowledge.
- Ability to take ownership and autonomy of projects.
- Understanding of ITIL processes
This organisation is working with a variety of ServiceNow partners and customers to provide innovative solutions and to implement and design best-in class solutions that will create an industry leading customer experience.
This smaller, boutique consultancy gives you the chance to make the role your own, whilst having the autonomy & influence to help support the development of the function moving forwards!
This role can be worked mostly remotely, but you will be required to travel to site if needed.
If this is something of interest, please click apply or reach out to email@example.com for more details.