Oliver James is looking for an experienced ServiceNow IT Developer / Technical Consultant who knows how to deal with technical ServiceNow components at one of our clients in the public sector.
The position is open for freelance or permanent.
What are you going to do ?
* Provide ServiceNow Development support to users and process owners across the Organization
* Perform Systems Integration, Testing and user acceptance testing.
* Creation of technical and functional documents for ongoing maintenance items and projects
* Part of a development team : supporting team members in technical design, supporting them in resolution of technical issues, performs code reviews of members of development team, leads in usage of development guidelines
* Working in an Agile environment
What will you bring ?
* Experience with technical ServiceNow components such as: business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, script includes, catalog items, workflows, web services, reports, etc.
* Proficiency with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, PPM, Discovery, Knowledge, CMDB, etc.
* Experience administering, configuring, developing, and customizing ServiceNow and related integrations
* Strong Knowledge of the ITSM/ITIL Framework
* Experience with Asset purchasing and receiving processes
* Workflow and approval configuration
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the proper paperwork to work in BE, you speak English and French and/or Dutch, and you are based in BE.
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.