Title: ServiceNow CMDB Technical Lead
Location: Chicago, Il (Remote)
Type: Full Time/Direct Hire
Salary: $140-180k & Bonus
We have partnered with a leading Healthcare system, who are seeking a ServiceNow Technical Lead to lead and customize the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) in the ServiceNow platform.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders and platform team members to ensure that the CMDB accurately reflects the current state of the healthcare organization's infrastructure, including hardware, software, and services.
- Developing and implementing CMDB governance policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data in the CMDB.
- Designing and implementing custom data models and workflows.
- Collaborating with other IT team members to ensure that data is accurately captured and maintained in the CMDB, and that the CMDB is integrated with other IT systems as necessary.
- Providing training and guidance to other IT team members and end-users on how to effectively use the CMDB to support IT operations.
- Monitoring and analyzing the quality of the data in the CMDB to identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Participating in ITIL-based change management processes, including reviewing change requests to ensure that they are aligned with the CMDB and recommending changes to the CMDB as needed.
- Leading the development and implementation of automated processes to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the CMDB.
- Professional experience with IT infrastructure and how it is managed in a healthcare setting.
- Over 6 years of extensive experience with ServiceNow, particularly with the CMDB module, and be comfortable customizing and configuring the platform to meet the needs of the healthcare organization.
- Familiarity with XML and JSON/script language concepts.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are also essential, as you will be working closely with other IT team members and stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the CMDB.
- ITIL framework and industry best practices with ITIL v3 or v4.
- Familiarity with HIPAA, COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, and other process standards.
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to Maxim Dorosevici at Oliver James - firstname.lastname@example.org