Service Transition Analyst - Liverpool - FTC (9 Months)
We have an exciting new role for a Service Transition Analyst that is looking to develop and progress their career within a leading organisation!
In this position, you'll act as a Service Transition Analyst to ensure a consistent project deliverable working closely with the technical team and business stakeholders to ensure effective service transition!
Skills & Experience:
- IT Support and Business experience (preferably Financial services)
- Able to prioritise a range of different tasks, managing own time while working to deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management, persuasion & influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of the ITIL Service Management Lifecycle
- A strong understanding of Service Transition.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that actively promotes learning & development and with the potential to go permanent could help you take the next steps in your career.
This will be a hybrid office/home environment and therefore you must be a commutable distance from their offices in Liverpool.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!