Senior Treasury Analyst
A fantastic opportunity within one of the world's largest and most prominent banks.
This new position will be part of the finance team based in the Dublin offices. They will mainly be responsible for building and maintaining a strong internal financial control environment. They will be working closely with UK, Canadian and US internal teams supporting the finance, legal and risk.
This is such an amazing opportunity as the room for growth and exposure on offer is outstanding. The successful candidate will be able to take ownership of a range of different policy and documentation procedures.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- The preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Contribute and participate to the board's oversight process.
- Maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure effective cash management and timely payment of all expenses while maintaining reconciliations.
- Initiate actions that would further improve your performance.
- Partner with Internal and external auditors to support with the annual and other audits.
- Support direct reporting manager in other group-wide projects.
- Develop and maintain the risk management policies such as but not limited to liquidity, investment and lending risk management processes.
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with 2 years PQE (ACCA, ACA or equivalent).
- Monthly financial reporting and cash management activities experience.
- Proficient in Excel and financial modeling.
- Has a practical approach to problems.
- Ambitious and charismatic.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link!