This role would suit someone with a financial services background ideally within Banking or Insurance, and will focus on all aspects of bank account admin. Not only does this role focus on BAU activity but their will be strategic work involved which as well will include process and technology enhancements.
To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable supporting all areas of Treasury activity where required and have the ability to work with a broad range of both internal and external stakeholders. This is a truly diverse role covering a number of complex regulatory divisions across several diverse jurisdictions.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Supporting operationally the Regional Treasury to achieve the objectives related to the global bank account management initiatives (RFP and implementation to maximize bank technology and minimizing manual intervention).
- Managing the whole spectrum of bank admin activities in the European Division (opening/closing bank accounts activity, security admin, KYC, DALs, manual payment authorities, Banking Resolution updates and one-off queries).
- Coordinating the banking requirement servicing of the Divisional Branches with regular call meetings and the resolutions of the encountered issues with Regional Banks.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to plan for Treasury activities (e.g., with Tax and Legal for LE Restructuring, merger, new branch registration)
- Supporting European Operations team for both BAU and Strategic Projects with focus on process and technology enhancement (e.g., TMS RFP, SWIFT connectivity)
- Collaborating with the back office to identify opportune controls and governance and migrating low value processes.
- Supporting European Operations team covering for Cash and liquidity management, cash-flow forecasting, Management of Letters of Credit, and any associated collateral management (i.e., Trusts and cash), IC loan transactions whenever required.
- To be able to cover all Treasury Dealing activities whenever necessary.
- Monitoring of any treasury risk related exposures ensuring adherence and compliance to Group Global Policies and local regulatory standards and practices and ensure that all treasury activities are benchmarked and analysed for best execution and effective risk control.
- Adopt values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun.
To succeed in the role the ideal candidate would have:
- Previous treasury experience
- Graduated and obtained a professional qualification (Accountancy and/or Treasury) or equivalent
- Previous experience in Banking or Insurance
- Mid-office / Backoffice; KYC, working on systems in a bank or corporate environment
- Need to understand what treasury really means
- Excellent business acumen, be open minded and be eager to learn
- Ability to be Flexible and Adaptable and be able to cover others in the
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment