Senior Specialist External Reporting
Insurance, (The Hague) €80.000 - €110.000 fulltime Annual
Thanks to your clear and accurate reports, our clients and regulators know that we are a reliable partner. You help us to excel in our services and at the same time you grow yourself.
The salary for this position is between €5330 and €7615, depending on your knowledge and experience. This is based on a 36-hour working week, excluding a 13th month and holiday pay.
What you're going to do
- You are responsible for annual accounts of the company entities. You take ownership of the end result
- You prepare annual accounts based on IFRS and BW/RJ
- You investigate and resolve reporting issues and coordinate with stakeholders
- You plan and organize reporting processes and you are in charge of chain management towards supplying parties and internal customers
- You direct the relationship with the external auditors
- You make an active contribution to team development. You guide team members on content and competence development
- You guarantee the coherence between the annual accounts and the other statutory reports for which the team is responsible
Who you work with
You will join our 13-person Statutory Reporting team, part of which is ACCA. A number of us specialize in annual accounts and DNB reports. We have short lines of communication, are happy to help each other and make everything negotiable. We are a very diverse team, with different cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and beliefs. You can really be yourself. We look at results and give you a lot of independence and confidence to achieve them. So you plan your own work and create an ideal work-life balance. What do you need? Let us know and together we will look for the way you can take to get there.
What we offer you
We invest in an inclusive, inspiring work environment and in skills and competences for the future. Working conditions that match what is needed today and that take the future into account are appropriate. In this way we offer our employees the opportunity to get the best out of themselves. We offer you:
- Salary between €5330 and €7615 based on a 36-hour working week depending on your knowledge and experience
- 13th month and holiday pay are paid monthly with your salary
- 27 vacation days with a working week of 5 days and one Diversity Day
- A modern pension scheme
- Plenty of training and education opportunities
- NS Business Card 2nd class, with which you can travel unlimited, also for private purposes. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then declare your kilometers.
- Compensation for working from home for internet and a good workplace
- We work in a hybrid way. Together with your team, you decide where, at what time and when you work. The official location of this position is The Hague.
What you bring
Nothing escapes you, not even the smallest detail. This means that we can rely on the annual figures. You always check the changes in legislation and regulations, so that your checks are always spot-on. You also have:
- Earned your RA(ACCA) title
- Experience in managing groups of employees, projects, teams
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, for example at a big4 office, preferably in insurance or another financial institution
- A good dose of curiosity and eagerness to learn, you are customer-oriented and organizational sensitive
- You speak English, especially when it comes to drawing up documents
If you think this might suit you, I'd love to talk to you!
Arie.email@example.com / +3208088609