Oliver James is currently recruiting for an experienced SOC Analyst to join a leading financial services company based in Zurich.
This is the perfect time to join a team of highly skilled professionals and a company who are investing heavily into their security department. With this opportunity you would be joining a team of highly skilled professionals who are striving to create a more secure security landscape whilst working with some of the best technologies on the market.
SOC Analyst responsibilities:
- Working towards the further development of existing SIEM and SOAR environment
- Monitoring and processing of IT Security events and incidents along with forensic investigation from multiple sources, including security information and events management (SIEM) Software
- Improving the detection responsibilities within the organisation
- Develop, monitor and report security KPI's to continuously improve operations
- Providing support to the Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within a Security Operations Centre
- Experience with SIEM & SOAR tools
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Fluent German & English
This SOC Analyst role offers you the chance to bring your wealth of experience to create effective improvements to the Security Operation centre. This role offers a market leading salary and benefits package to match, with the opportunity to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. Not only this but the company offer clear promotion pathways and the opportunity to excel in your career.
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role, or know someone who would be, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach Oliver Mather on +41435085590 or email email@example.com