Senior Service Now Consultant - Global leading organisation - Located all of UK
We are currently looking for a Senior Service Now Consultant to join a renowned Service Now specialist consultancy. You will be working in a thriving fast paced environment implementing Service Now to a variety of customers.
You will be working with a leading brand that has built its reputation on professionalism, high performance and excellence in delivery. They are also known for their support and development of their people.
You will be joining on the front line, working across a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths, and ambitions, so no two days will be the same!
In this role you will be:
- Contributing across all aspects of Service Now project delivery and solution implementation
- Overseeing application and workflow configuration
- Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components
- Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS Platform
- Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved business performance
This organisation is very quickly getting a great reputation for how well they treat and reward their staff including funded training in Service Now certifications, generous holidays, wellbeing allowance, health insurance and much more.
You will also have a lot of autonomy over your own projects but also how the practice continues to grow moving forwards!
The organisation has offices around the UK with remote/hybrid working (must be happy with occasional travel to sites when needed)
Click apply or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!