2 amazing Senior Scrum Master/ Delivery Lead opportunity has just become available with my client. This is the best chance for those who got solid Tech Delivery and scrum master experiences to step it up and become a huge part of their massive transformation initiatives!
What's there for you?
- A fast-pacing, young team of talents
- Amazing digital transformation project exposure for one of the leading Insurer
- Fantastic opportunity to make your name in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Lead our customer platform scrum teams in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- For more senior candidate, he/ she will be managing scrum of scrum:
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
The successful candidates
- 5-10 years of experience will be considered as Scrum Master, 15+ years of experience will be considered as Senior Scrum Master
- Well-versed in Agile/ Scrum methodology is required
- Universality degree in computer science or related discipline
- Experienced in managing vendor, working closely with IT side on product
- Proactive individual who enjoys building up relationships with internal team and project stakeholders
- Good understanding with IT team or the business side, a technical background is preferred but not a must
- Cantonese speaker is preferred but not a must
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3316 or Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion. We got more than multiple openings so bring your friends in too!
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*