An international group, leader in consumer goods and retail industry is seeking for a highly skilled Senior SAP FI consultant with previous experience in using S/4Hana system in order to implement new innovative solutions within their ERPs globally, to join their headquarters in Barcelona.
The group has a consolidated international presence, manufacturing and commercialising across Europe, LATAM, Asia and Africa.
- You will lead, coordinate and implement projects within the different group companies
- You will be involved in the architecture, design and planning strategies
- You will maintain and develop the relationship with the internal clients and stakeholders as well as acting as Account manager for the outsourced suppliers according to each project
- Manage the requirements functionality within Data service, SLT, MDG, Allocations and consolidations within the group reporting
- Lead all the corporate finance projects within the company and ensure the finance SAP integrations for other systems and ERPs
- Minimum 8 years defining and delivering new IT applications in SAP
- Experience as a Team Leader of at least 2 S/$hana implementation projects
- Knowledge of SAP S4: FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AM, FI-TR (BCM, LP, TRM)
- Knowledge of SAP Group Reporting, desirable knowledge of SAP Central Finance
- English is a must, Spanish or French is a plus
The candidate will take part of a high-performing business which seeks the best talent and gives so much in return
If you want to join an exciting challenge within the leader in retail industry, do not miss this chance and APPLY NOW!