Senior Salesforce Administrator
£50,000 - £60,000
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the user experience and ongoing management of the internal Salesforce Cloud platforms in the clients business. As a member of the tech team, they will handle daily user inquiries and requests, while also providing support to the project team in tasks such as field management, flow management, report creation, dashboard building, and data management.
Senior Salesforce Administrator - Responsibilities :
- Manage user requests and queries on a daily basis as the primary point of contact
- Employ industry-standard techniques to develop and uphold front-end Salesforce solutions
- Participate in enhancing change and release procedures on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with project team members to explore possible solutions and assess their technical viability
- Generate instructional materials such as support guides and how-to articles
- Deliver online or video call training to users
- Coordinate with the Programme Leader to establish an uncomplicated and adaptable environment that aligns with business requirements.
Senior Salesforce Administrator - Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in a Salesforce Administration or Platform related role.
- Proficient in configuring and setting up Sales, Service or Financial Services Cloud.
- Skilled in managing data and content.
- Demonstrated capability in designing and implementing new procedures and promoting user acceptance.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Holds at minimum ADM201/Platform Developer 1 certification
- Experienced in deploying 3rd party integrations and solutions