- Lead sales engineering activities including technical discovery and qualification, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and maintaining client relationships.
- Work closely with key client decision makers on demos and proof of values to ensure the product or solution meets the client objectives.
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams (including, but not limited to, the creation of new knowledge base articles/solutions and procedures.
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support call.
- Bachelor's degree or similar program from an accredited college / university or equivalent experience
- 2+ Years' experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc.) and have working knowledge of Linux/Mac
- Driven and Self-motivated you set the pace for your self and others around you
- Customers, clients, and teammates see you as a problem solver that brings all the details to the solution