I am currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Analyst to join a Lloyd's of London insurer on a 6-12 month contract
Senior Risk Analyst / Contract / London and Hybrid working
Duties and accountabilities;
- To support and enhance our Risk function, review and challenge how the risk framework operates and make suggestions for improvement
- Undertake risk analyses using quantitative data and qualitative information, setting the results into appropriate context, supporting better decision making.
- Be an integral part of the quarterly risk management process (including supporting risk owner meetings) and other internal and external deliverables.
- Analysis of risk events and near misses / link to risks on the risk register and support the work on deep dives
- Support the work on the Own Risk & Solvency Assessment (ORSA) reporting processes
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience of working within an insurance company's Risk Management function
- Be able to manipulate and analyse data sets and draw conclusions
- Be able to bring together general business knowledge and technical risk knowledge
- Have a basic understanding of Solvency II and internal models
- Have a basic understanding of insurance business models/underwriting products
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy.